Proud Mama of 4 Kings
Sunday, October 5, 2008
It's nice when...
Talmage desides to be helpful and wash the dishes. You should have seen the steam coming from the water. He did a fine job for a 5 years old.
1 comment:
The Garbison family
said...
Hee hee!! He is so cute! And a Stiles through-and-through!!
October 11, 2008 at 11:23 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Families are Forever
Aunt Donna, Nana, Mom, Spencer, Dad, Papa, Aunt Carol, Ammon, Talmage & Garrett
...and Ever
Aunt Karen, Grandpa, Mom, Spencer, Dad, Grandma, Aunt Marilynn, Ammon, Talmage & Garrett
FINAL SCORE!!!
BOYS: 5
GIRLS:
1
Soul Mates forever
Ammon
Talmage
Garrett
Spencer
MIchael in the woods
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(42)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(72)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(10)
Bowling fun!!!
Eclipse
NKOTB a guilty confession
I Love baking...
All done with "New Moon"
Conference Saturday
It's nice when...
What I learned from Hawaii...
Ammon makes me laugh...
You know it's a drag when...
►
September
(16)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2000
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Amy
A mom of four very energenic boys and wife to Michael, I love cooking with the boys and working on this blog. I've become crazy about taking pictures of silly things like cookies we make or trips to the movies just so I can put them here on my blog.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Hee hee!! He is so cute! And a Stiles through-and-through!!
Post a Comment