For a 629 page book I can't believe it only took me 15 days to read it. That has got to be some kind of record for me. I TOTALLY LOVED THIS BOOK!!! I met with my friend Leslie and her hubby and sons for breakfast today, (they were driving thru town) and she asked me if I knew anything about "Breaking Dawn". Any spoilers? Nope, I've turned away from those. She said to email when I finished. My dad was here over the weekend and I was trying to finish before he left so he could take the book back to my mom, but I had about 100 pages left Sunday morning and they wouldn't let me take it to Sacrament meeting with me. Why just because we had our Primary program and I had to make sure my Sunbeam Class could get up and down the stairs to sing 7 songs. My mom only has to wait a few more days and then she'll have it. Going to bed I couldn't figure out who Bella would be better off with. I couldn't pick a "Team" Edward or Jacob? Then in the middle of the night when Spencer's crying woke me up and I was waiting to see if I needed to go get him, I started thinking about it. I think I'm team Jacob. Family and children are important to me, but whether they are to Bella will remain to be seen. I won't give anything away for those who want to read these. I highly recommend the high. But like I told Leslie, it's just a book and story.....or is it?!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Eclipse
For a 629 page book I can't believe it only took me 15 days to read it. That has got to be some kind of record for me. I TOTALLY LOVED THIS BOOK!!! I met with my friend Leslie and her hubby and sons for breakfast today, (they were driving thru town) and she asked me if I knew anything about "Breaking Dawn". Any spoilers? Nope, I've turned away from those. She said to email when I finished. My dad was here over the weekend and I was trying to finish before he left so he could take the book back to my mom, but I had about 100 pages left Sunday morning and they wouldn't let me take it to Sacrament meeting with me. Why just because we had our Primary program and I had to make sure my Sunbeam Class could get up and down the stairs to sing 7 songs. My mom only has to wait a few more days and then she'll have it. Going to bed I couldn't figure out who Bella would be better off with. I couldn't pick a "Team" Edward or Jacob? Then in the middle of the night when Spencer's crying woke me up and I was waiting to see if I needed to go get him, I started thinking about it. I think I'm team Jacob. Family and children are important to me, but whether they are to Bella will remain to be seen. I won't give anything away for those who want to read these. I highly recommend the high. But like I told Leslie, it's just a book and story.....or is it?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't read the books but I hear that they are great! I hear that they are coming out with a movie.
The are a cult those books. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!
happy reading.
Post a Comment