

Today was a stay at home and just not do much. The morning was filled with Cartoon Network and the playhouse Disney. I got to work on my blog...see yesterday's and then lunch. After lunch Ammon and Talmage went outside and came back in with squirt guns. They were like, Mom can we play with these? Now the guns were already filled with water and I know they thought I was going to tell them no, but low I said change into your swim trunks AND HAVE AT IT.
It was funny because Garrett comes running into the house crying "Ammon squirted me". Hello, Squirt guns. They all had lot of fun. I missed the truly great picture of Talmage when he put on 2 life vests to run around the back yard. Silly boy! I need to get some real water balloons...that would be fun.
1 comment:
Seeing your picture makes me wanting the summer to come back! BUT there´s not even spring in sight over here in Austria!
Post a Comment