
Travel. Beautiful weather. Lazy time. Going to the movies. Disneyland. Beach time. Laying by the pool. Breakfast in bed. Yummy lunches. Your husband has the week off to spend with you. Time with your wonderful, well behaved children. Ok that last one just gave it away didn't it. So cross of some of those up there, because that is not our family. Yes we traveled...to Mesa. The weather is nice and warm. Looking forward to 92 degrees maybe sometime this week, right now the 80's are great. Michael took the boys to see Race to Witch Mountain, but that was on Saturday and there aren't any other good movies until Monsters vs. Aliens and that comes out on the 27. Rats. And my kids are bouncing off of the walls and each other. So to start off our week we found out that not only Talmage but Spencer has a really nasty ear infections. No wonder Spencer's been cranky.
Thinking that being in Mesa would give the boys more time outside to burn off energy...these boys have more energy than a power plant.
Getting up at a very late 6a.m. and played a new Pokemon game with the boys after breakfast. By 11:30 it was time to get out of the house. So I loaded the suburban, knowing full well that Spencer would fall asleep and headed out for our day. By Broadway, Spencer was sleeping and we turned around to take him back to Nana's. He kept sleeping as I got him out of the car. YEAH. The boys & I then headed to McDonalds for lunch,
Party City for Garrett's bday that's fast approaching and Walmart for the things I realized we needed you know like diapers for Spencer.
Anyway the boys had fun a time at McDonalds, but still by 8pm bedtime didn't happend until almost 9. Hey at least I got to chat with some old friends from grade school & junior high in California on FaceBook before I went to bed. You never really realize how much you miss people until they've not been a part of your life for 25+ years. That's for you Ali, Nanette, Blake,Danny & Deanna!! hugs...
No comments:
Post a Comment