Today the boys, Garrett, Talmage & Ammon went with Papa & Nana to see "Race to Witch Mountain".
Talmage, Ammon & Michael went on Saturday, but Daddy couldn't do 3 boys by himself. It's hard for me, especially when they have to go potty. It's always nice to have 2 people for that time. Garrett really liked the movie too. And I had just some peace & quiet because Spencer & I went for a drive to Franklin Covey and on the way he fell asleep. So in and out he kept sleeping on the way home and out of the car, he kept sleeping. Yeah...got some lunch for me and more quite time. The boys got home around 1:30 and we desided to go out back and play on the trampoline and play a little baseball. Talmage did really well hitting the ball that I threw to him.
If you look closly you can see the yellow ball in the air.
Garrett just enjoyed wearing the swim goggles while jumping on the trampoline.
We got some water ballons for tomorrow that should be fun. Hope everyone is having a great spring break or just a great allergy season!!! I know Michael is!
No comments:
Post a Comment