Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Twilight" coverage in Entertainment Weekly

So for years my magazine of entertainment choice has been Entertainment Weekly. They cover all venues of entertainment, TV, movies, books, music...Well this last issue was the movie for winter. I was anixiously looking Twilight. I was so disappointed when I saw just a very small picture and blurb. Then I read it. It said 'Stay tuned for extensive coverage in our next issue'!!! Yipee. I'm so silly that right after I read it I had to let you know. So look for your Entertainment Weekly on sale next Saturday or so. We'll see how well they do. Do you think Harkins of Flag will have a midnight showing of the movie??? How crazy would I have to be to leave my hubby with the boys and go see the movie? I guess I"ll settle for waiting till Saturday and leave the boys with Michael, while my mom and I go see it. Happy November everyone.

No comments: