
We had a nice relaxing day on Monday. Blogging, breakfast and buying...lots of fun stuff at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet.
There wasn't a lot of things to take pictures of at the swap meet, but leave it to me to find at least one thing that my boys would like. They used to watch the Lilo and Stitch cartoons in the mornings on Disney. There was one episode where everyone turned into babies and the only way to turn them back was Kona Coffee. I found Kona coffee boys!!!
Michael thought I was silly, but I couldn't believe that Kona Coffee was real. The swap meet is the place to go to buy your Hawaiian souvenirs. We got necklaces and shirts, a Hawaiian dress for me. Swim trunks for Michael and our boys. It was really a lot of fun. Then we had lunch, hit Sam's club for some water bottles, which they charge an extra tax on. We tried to find a post office to buy stamps, but they didn't even have machines available. Then we headed back to the house. We went down to the beach to take some fun sand pictures. After we were done there we headed back to make some Curry for dinner. We did get to talk to our boys on the video phone that Michael got before we left Flag. It was fun to see them and Norma. We end our evening by watching the last few episodes of Heroes on DVD before the new season starts. It was a nice day.
2 comments:
oh how lucky you are! I'd give my right leg to be where you are right now..hope you are enjoying it ALL!!!!!!!!
That ROCKS that you guys could go to Hawaii! It looks like you are having such a fun time! BTW, the sand pictures are the cutest. I am totally going to have to copy that idea!
Post a Comment