Wednesday, September 10, 2008

some guilty pleasures...

So after spending most of the summer in Mesa at my parents, I came home addicted to some TV Shows. Thanks to Dad for getting me into America's Got Talent. This is one show I NEVER thought I'd watch, get online to vote and use my house and cell phone to vote for Donald Braswell and Nuttin but Strings. But I love some of those reality talent shows. I don't do American Idol,but thanks to my wonderful father who casually said to my mom one night, "hey why don't we leave this show on?..." I got hooked. Plus, we started In Plain Sight and Burn Notice on USA. I already loved Monk and Michael & I can't get enough of Psyche!!! We hate when the summer is over and our shows go away. But that just means that our regularly scheduled programs begin...bring on Heroes!!! Well enough for tonight, gotta go read "Twilight". Until next time. Same Bat time, same Bat channel. ( yes, I loved Batman as a little girl, I loved Robin more though.)

2 comments:

The Garbison family said...

I LOVE Burn Notice, too!!

Liz said...

Love Burn Notice & In Plain Sight. And I love my DVR that allows us to watch them after the kids are in bed and whatever night we have time.