So, day 5 already. WOW. Time has flow now that we are on the downward slope of our vacation. Today was pretty laid back. After getting up we headed to the beach that is right next to the house and Michael convinced me to snorkel. Me with my fear of the ocean was a hard sell. The power of the ocean and the water over my ears, feeling helpless, it's just super freaky for me. Michel promised he wouldn't let me go. He didn't. The water was pretty sandy, so we're going to try to go to a more clear spot so we can see the fish better. Once I got used to breathing ok I enjoyed the experience. We also were very silly adults. We were finding all the pretty shells that we could. Now we need some place to put them when we get home.

We needed to finish our gift shopping for everyone and I really wanted to got back to the
. Totally worth it. We got everything we wanted plus some. We found a small glass bottle that we can put our shells in. Yea!! The rest of our day was calm. We came back to the house, had lunch. Michael napped on the couch and I went out shell collecting and finally got to lay out by the water. Then we headed to Matsumoto's for more shave ice. So yummy. But it makes me silly. We went down to the beach and took some pictures. We had a nice man take one of us together.
I took some of just Michael and he took some of me. He climbed out onto some rocks and I got some fun pictures of him.
After we talked to Ammon and Talmage on the video phone and ate dinner we headed off to the movies to see The Dark Knight again. Loved it the first time, loved it the second time too. It's one of those movies that stays with you and you have to discuss it with your date afterwards. All in all it was a real nice day. Looking forward to tomorrow, going to the temple. Aloha!
No comments:
Post a Comment