

Today was our drive around the island day. We hopped in our jeep and took off towards the east side of the island over by where the Temple and PCC are. We ran into rain sprinkles and heavy at times too. I think the coolest part of the trip was getting
So we're driving around and off the side of the road were a bunch of tent like things set up, plus some trailers and moving vans. Michael and I both realized that it must be the people of LOST!!! You know the TV show that's over here. Michael decides to pull over and ask this guy
if it is the set for Lost. He says yes. Michael asks "Is this the closest you're going to let me go?" He says "Yes". Once I knew for sure it was Lost, I got out of the jeep. I'm not so brave when it comes to things like that. Kapu, our name we picked out for the security guy, said there are some actors that will let you on the set, but some like Matthew Fox don't like people on the set when they film. Kapu was totally cool. He said he would have let us go further but they were filming an explosion today. Totally cool!!! He told us we could take pictures and especially of this tent that was behind a Penske truck. So Michael did.
We saw the makeup trailers.
And pretty sure we saw some of the mercenaries that are part of the show taking a break from filming.
So super cool for me. Michael doesn't watch, but he might start now. We'll have to watch the DVD's so he can catch up. Too hard to explain the show. After driving around and changing out our Jeep, the maroon one was having problems, turn signals not working and air coming thru the front of the roof. We got a really new one with only 2500 miles on it. SWEET. We had lunch at this yummy Vampire free Italian restaurant. The rolls have little pieces of fresh garlic right on the outside. So yummy, but a bit much for Michael. But I said BRAVO!!
Michael finally got to take me to what is the best shaved ice on the island,
Matsumoto!!!!! Michael said when they came over a couple of weeks ago they came here like 5 times. It was very yummo!!! You can even get it with ice cream on the bottom and then shave ice on the top. I got rainbow..lemon, strawberry and pineapple. Very good. Don't think we were the only one's taking pictures at this place. There were tons of people doing the same thing. And the stars like it too. Adam Sandler, Rob Schiender and Sean Astin had their pictures up on the wall. As well as Hurley from Lost to finish out our Lost day.
Check back tomorrow, we are heading to the PCC on Tuesday!!! ALOHA.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous. I LOVE LOST. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy the warmth and sand for me!
ok LOST is one of our FAVORITE shows...I feel like I am on vacation with you and I am anxiously checking everyday to see where you are off to next. I'm sure you are loving every second!
Post a Comment