So, something funny did happen at dinner tonight. I almost started crying I was laughing so hard. We're sitting at this resturant right down from the house, Galaxay Diner. Garrett tell us he has to go to the bathroom. We ask him if he can hold it for a couple of minutes. He says yes. About a minute later Talmage annouces that 'HE FARTED'. Great let us alert the media. Then the waiter walks up and asks if we need anything. Garrett replies "I have to go potty". Now this would have been the world's best waiter if he would have taken our child to the restroom, but he didn't. I don't think he heard or understood him thank goodness.
Little boys love those bodily functions!!!!1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it. That would have been priceless if he'd offered to take him. You got to be careful when you ask a question like that!!!
I loved this story because my son Gabe loves farts or burps so much. He just laughs and laughs. And in Sacrament meeting today he just yells "I need to go Potty." I'm sure half the ward heard it. The beauty was that this was during the High Counselor talk on REVERENCE. Yeah for me. I hope you are enjoying Hawaii and actually relaxing. Love to you.
Post a Comment