Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day 8...heading home



Michael and I got up probably much earlier than we wanted to. But better to be ready to go then rushing to go.
I went down to the beach to write in the sand one last time and of course the ocean had to get me one more time and erase the writing I'd done. We headed to Matsumoto's one last time. Had to get the Rainbow flavors. And I had to get a shirt to remember all the fun and I got a cool sticker for my suburban. We headed into the airport area, ended up at KFC for lunch. Check out the Lei on Col. Sanders!! The airport was quite an adventure. You have to send your bags thru more x- rays than you can imagine and we had to take a tram bus to our terminal. We finally got to wait for our flight and think about all our fun we had on our vacation. Then home to our boys. Mahalo to all of you for joining us thru our vacation. I still have to do my What I learned in Hawaii. But now that I'm home I have to find time to be on the computer when Spencer can't get to it.

3 comments:

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Congrats on the kid free vacation....you just may have come back with another one!
I love Hawaii....it would be even better if I could share it with Jamie. You guys are so lucky!!!!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

looks like you two had so much fun..I am planning a kid free trip right now...any suggestions?? ha ha

The Garbison family said...

So awesome!!!!!