Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve in Utah

Poor Garrett still feeling under the weather, mom was not far behind. I had been feeling under the weather too, sore throat that would come and go. Anyways, we plugged on with our vacation in Utah. On New Year's Eve we decided to head up to Salt Lake City. Really wanted to go to Temple Square and Leslie has a membership to the Children's Discovery Museum. The boys had a blast and I was taking tons of pictures. Then I ran out of room on my memory stick, so I thought. I had forgotten to put it back in and I was putting them on the hard drive of the camera!AHHHHHH! Luckily I have a wonderful hubby and we were very fortunate that a Office Depot was just a couple blocks away. Otherwise, I would have missed some fun pictures of my family! Talmage with balls.Spencer watching the balls go up the tube. Garrett is hoping for a job in Law Enforcement for the Little Tikes. Ammon is going to be our pilot!
After lunch we headed to Temple Square. It was really COLD! We had Spencer and Garrett all bundled up to keep them nice and warm. And we rode the railway system to save us from having to walk in it.
Our time on Temple Square was pretty quick, because I was feeling pretty
yucky. And Garrett too. I told Michael we have to come back in the summer when it's warmer. But we got some nice pictures of the family by the Temple.I like this one. You can tell Garrett doesn't feel well. But I am highly trained in Smiling when you feel badly. Ancient Temple Square Sister secret!!
We had some IHop dinner, hit the Walmart, back to the hotel to put on our Pj's then over to J&L's for movie, hot chocolate, and banging pots at midnight. Michael & Spencer crashed about 11:30. The others made it until midnight. Ammon was so excited that he got to stay up so late. And they had fun too. Happy New Year boys!

No comments: