
I would love to have one Christmas when I felt 100%. But alas, I am still waiting. I'm going to start celebrating Christmas either 1. in July no one gets sick in July or 2. In Australia. Plus no snow to deal with. Who really wants a white Christmas anyway? Just means the hubby has to shovel so the family can get in the house. That's one reason we go to Mesa, even though it was kinda rainy and chilly. So enough bad stuff let's get on to the fun.

Each one of us has our own special stocking. The boys all have ones with animal heads on them. And their birth year. Nana has Minnie, Michael has Spidey. Papa has a Santa fisherman. I just got my Aunt Carol a Kokopeli one. Still trying to find either Superman or a golf one for Aunt Donna. And me I have one with my name hand stitched by my mom. I keep looking for another one for me but have yet to find one to jump out and say THIS IS YOU AMY KING. So I wait another year and see.
Santa (and family) were very good to the boys this year. Talmage got exactally what he wanted. Even though he opened it sooner than I wanted him to. Got a little anal on Christmas morning. I blame hormones. But like I said Talmage got what he asked Santa for.

This picture of him with the Bakugan was too pricless. He got that from Spencer.

His Nintendo DS was his big gift from Santa. His response was "I knew I would get it" Very faithful kid.

Ammon asked for some DVD's and a lot of new games for his DS. And he got quite a few. After 7 years of smiling for pictures with presents he's gotten really good. Funny how when you get something educational, the smile fades...


Garrett hadn't really asked Santa for anything specific but he got some fun stuff. He really liked his Little Einsteins ornament.

Have to teach him to move the gift out from in front of his face.
Best picture was after he opened his very own scooter. Granted Spencer took it over, but it is for Garrett.

When you're number 4 of 4 boys it's hard to know what exactly you could need. Poor Spencer. He did get into unwrapping though.


Christmas was a nice day. Both my aunts and Michael's aunt Marilynn & Karen were able to be there to enjoy the day. Everything turned out nicely. Even though I was all stressed out. But my wonderful hubby kept taking care of me and for that I am very grateful. And for the beautiful pearl in hibuscus necklace and earrings he gave me.
No comments:
Post a Comment