Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Thank you Leslie C.!!
Leslie & I met at church here in Flagstaff years ago. They recommended us to Dr.Lin. (my OB and greatest doctor next to Dr. Teodori) Thanks to Dr. Lin they had Shaun ...and about a year and a half later we had Ammon...Then they had Tera...both of our babies had heart conditions. We've both had our stuggles with that...and are grateful for blessings from above. For love and support from family and friends. We had Talmage, they had Ryan. We had Garrett and Spencer...they have Bryce. Leslie is a great inspiration to me. And always great to get emails and Christmas cards. Recently I read her blog...she'd gone to buy 'Breaking Dawn' by Stephanie Meyer. I had just read a story about the books in Entertainment Weekly and it had sparked my interest...I saw that Leslie loved the books and I thought what the heck lets join the craziness. I love vampire stories. So needless to say my wonderful husband bought me all four books. I started the 1st one, "Twilight" and hardly wanted to put it down but the sleep got the best of me. Can't wait to pick it back up when the boys head off to school and Spencer is napping!! Thanks for that Leslie. And finally thanks for the cool Cutest Blog on the Block link from your blog. Now mine is really going to be styling. Good night all. Tomorrow is Ammon's 1st day of 2nd grade and Talmage goes for a Kindergarden preview then Friday all day Kindergarden for my Talmage. (well at least until 1pm on Fridays...early release)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment