Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Star Wars: the Clone Wars





The boys had been very excited about the Star Wars- The Clone Wars cartoon movie to come out. Michael & I had debated on who would be taking them. We didn't have anyone to watch the little ones and Michael said that since I was the bigger Star Wars fan I could take the boys. We headed off early thinking that it would be busy. Boy we were wrong. After hearing the 3 grown men in front of us, none of them had anyone with them, ask for Star Wars, I jokingly told the ticket guy I wanted 3 tickets to "the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2". He almost punched it in until I said just kidding...Star Wars. I thought I was funny. We got drinks and popcorn, Talmage loves popcorn and headed to the theater. There were about 5 people in there ALL MEN. I was feeling all the testosterone you can imagine. In the end there was probably only 15 females in the whole theater. Kinda funny. At least one of my friends from church showed up with her 2 girls and 2 boys. So there was more female power in there. We all really liked the movie and told Daddy he needed to take Garrett. I'm glad we had the time together. A mom and her boys.

No comments: