We had a lot of fun at Ammon's birthday party. We had to move it from a Saturday afternoon, Everyone had sports they were doing, to a Monday afternoon. I had the pleasure of hosting all on my own. Michael couldn't even come home for a lunch. The boys were great and we survived it all. After Goggling for Party games, I found tons to do with 8 rowdy boys. We had lots of games to play like trying to see just how many socks they could get on one foot, popping balloons and doing what it said inside ie. hopping on one foot for 30 seconds and singing Happy Birthday. Enjoy the pictures from the Ben 10: Alien Force party.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Ammon's 8th birthday party
We had a lot of fun at Ammon's birthday party. We had to move it from a Saturday afternoon, Everyone had sports they were doing, to a Monday afternoon. I had the pleasure of hosting all on my own. Michael couldn't even come home for a lunch. The boys were great and we survived it all. After Goggling for Party games, I found tons to do with 8 rowdy boys. We had lots of games to play like trying to see just how many socks they could get on one foot, popping balloons and doing what it said inside ie. hopping on one foot for 30 seconds and singing Happy Birthday. Enjoy the pictures from the Ben 10: Alien Force party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment