Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spencer turns 2!!

I've been so busy doing other things, that I haven't updated the blog since April. Spencer had a great 2nd birthday. He really loves puppies, so I made him a dog bowl cake.
He thought it was cool. So did I. he actually got some real fun presents, like a Handy Manny tool truck.
All the boys really liked it, so much that they were fighting over it. But in the end everyone was excited to celebrate Spencer's birthday.

I am very blessed to have such a sweet boy in my life. He's got the best smile, especially with that dimple in his cheek. He's grown so much, in so many ways. I'm so proud of all his accomplishments. Especially as he continues to learn new words each day. At some point, he'll be talking up a storm, just like his brothers. I love you little Spencer. Thank you for coming to our family.

No comments: