Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And the snow,snow,snow came down, down, down...


And yet another snow day for our boys. Monday was probably one of the craziest days I have had in a while. Michael was up at 5:30 shoveling so that he could head out to work early. He was coming home to watch the boys for me because I had a 9:45 doctor appointment. After our 6 am phone call to tell us that it was a snow day, which I appreciate, then Talmage had a fever, with the chills. Great...then I get a phone call from the Home Depot delivery guys who had my new fridge. They had told me that it would be in the later morning, and now they were telling me 10 minutes. CRAP!! So the boys are eating, I have to clean out and off the fridge and then all of a sudden Talmage starts to puke. So I'm helping him and cleaning up while I'm trying to make sure I'm dressed and ready for the delivery guys and making sure that the fridge is good to go. So the fridge got delivered, Michael got home so I can go, and after 2 hours I got home. Talmage was really tired and around 2 he fell asleep in my bed. At 3 he woke up with extra purple red cheeks and ears. I took his temp and it was 104.2. So I called Michael so that he could come home and take our very feverish boy out in the snow to the doctor. They thought he could have strep with his golf ball size tonsils, so that's how they treated him. It was quite a day by the time it was all said and done. By the way here is my cool fridge, Thank you Aunt Carol.

No comments: