1. Vacations with the whole family can be achieved with only a few meltdowns.
2. Moms in Utah go to Walmart with all of their kids. 4,5,6,...
3. Other families take their kids out to dinner and understand when your 19month old wants to turn and look at them.
4. Some moms combine with other moms and take all their kids to Walmart.
5. American Fork has the fastest Urgent Care I've ever been in. (1 hour)
6. It pays to pack extra clothes in case your kids puke on you or themselves.
7. DVD players in the car were created by parents who take their kids on long trips.
8. I want to move to Utah so I can join the 4 boys club. (We saw a few families like that on our visit.)
9. Temple Square is as peaceful as it was when I served there 15 years ago, and the Sisters still have a certain pause when they speak. You have to be a TS sister to fully understand.
10. I love spending fun time with my boys and husband.
11. Excited for another fun trip sometime.
12. You can never have too much Anti-bactrial hand sanatizer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL...I LOVE this list!!
Post a Comment